Steel with exceptional hardness and very high resistance to corrosion due to ICE-HARDENING SYSTEM, a special process used to harden the steel.
Paderno's 1800 line of knives, designed for professional use, meets all the needs of chefs and enthusiasts.
- Multi-purpose Cook's knife, ideal for chopping, shredding and peeling.
- The 20 cm long blade has an exceptional hardness and high corrosion resistance, thanks to the use of the ICE-HARDENING system, a special process for hardening the steel.
- Ergonomic handle that fits perfectly in your hand to maintain a comfortable and safe grip during cutting.
- White handle, available in other colours in order to reduce the risk of cross-contamination: the colour identifies a specific use and makes it possible to easily identify the different work areas (green for vegetables, red for meat, etc.).
- The Paderno 1800's kitchen knife was awarded as "Best Purchase" in the December 2014 issue of the magazine "Altroconsumo".