The leaves are made of good quality nylon, which has been inspected by the Department of Science Service. that there are no heavy metal toxins
safe in contact with food Nylon, heat resistant to 210 degrees Celsius, the handle is made of bakelite, strong, heat resistant to 220
How to use
1. Should not soak or touch strong acid or salt or strong alkali such as fish sauce, lemon juice, vinegar.
2. Should not use steel wool to scrub clean
. 3. Should use a sponge to clean and dry immediately after use.
***Do not use with microwave oven and strong acid***