Cambro EPP300 Description
The Cambro EPP300110 GoBox™ food pan carrier is the perfect vessel for transporting food for your catering events. Even with massive impacts, this box can withstand heavy use without becoming damaged since it is made of expanded polypropylene (EPP). Hot or cold food product can be held up to four hours in this carrier. You will get the best results when the food pans are loaded at a temperature of 180 to 190 degrees Fahrenheit, however, loading pans that are over 250 degrees Fahrenheit can damage the carrier. The black carrier creates a sleek look, and the box is resistant to oil, grease, and most chemicals.
The door on this carrier opens 270 degrees so you can easily put in and remove food pans. The beveled edges on the door make closing and latching the door easier. Latches on the door keep it closed while transporting it, and the built-in handles make carrying the GoBox easier. Other GoBoxes easily stack together for easier transporting. A condensation barrier is built into the interior to help prevent dripping when the door is opened. The Cambro EPP300110 GoBox food pan carrier only weighs 7.05 pounds on its own.
- CFC-free expanded polypropylene material protects food safety 4+ hours
- No electricity needed, goes anywhere!
- Fits between three to four 4” GN 1/1 pans, depending on model
- Each front loader weighs less than 9 lbs. empty
- Can be used with the Camchiller/Camwarmer options
- Ergonomic handles for easy lifting and storage
- Door opens to allow 270° access for fast and safe service
- Resistant to most oil, grease, and chemicals
- Stackable with other GoBoxes
- Impact resistant for safe transport
- Withstands temperatures of -40°F to 248°F (-40°C to 120°C)
- 1-year pro-rated warranty
- Dishwasher safe
- 100% Recyclable
- Interior Dimensions: 21.1 in. L x 12.9 in. W x 14.6 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 25.1 in. L x 17.3 in. W x 18.7 in. H
Cam GoBox™ - Front Loader
Cam GoBox® Insulated Food Pan Carrier, 63.4 qt., front load, holds (3) GN 1/1 or (6) GN 1/2 sized food pans up to 4" deep, ergonomic handles, maintains safe temperature for hot or cold holding for up to 4 hours, dishwasher safe, drip resistant, stackable, lightweight, impact resistant, eco-friendly, 100% recyclable, EPP (expanded polypropylene foam), black